Ending Soon VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203 Free 1 Year License (14 months)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/vipre-advanced-security-for-home-free-license/#spbcta_ph103
How to get a license
VIPRE Advanced Security for Home Free License:
First, download the security software installer from this link or http://go.vipre.com/linkid

Alternate link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl

Launch the installer, enter the below product key or license code and click the “Agree & Continue” button to start the installation process.

4227W-263WQ-7MQQQ-2SKSW-EPSYR
Note: This license code is for beta version users and can be utilized for the final version as well. The code grants a subscription exceeding 1 year or until August 30, 2024.

The installation will take longer than usual—roughly 12 minutes—because it involves a download of current threats and a first scan of our PC. There will be a green progress bar displayed, but unlike some programs, it will move at random and no estimated completion time will be given.

Finish the installation procedure and relish a complimentary subscription to this security suite, spanning over 1 year or more.

Terms of the offer
You get a free license of VIPRE Advanced Security 12 until 30.08.2024, for personal use only.
Free updates are available during the license period.
Free technical support is available.
The program can be reinstalled and reactivated.

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
because Bitdefender is full of bloatware? System optimizer, registry cleaner, software updater, browser extension, etc
There is software updater in Vipre. System optimiser might be useless, but the structure behind it is 2 DLL files less than a megabyte. The browser extension is not bloatware, it is needed and can be removed if it’s not. So these points are not really valid.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
because Bitdefender is full of bloatware? System optimizer, registry cleaner, software updater, browser extension, etc
That is only about 50% right, yes BD does come with those options but you have the choice as whether to enable or disable those options according to your needs. disable them all and just run the AV and Firewall and it runs faster than any other AV I have ever used.

Spartan

Level 3
Verified
Apr 15, 2019
That is only about 50% right, yes BD does come with those options but you have the choice as whether to enable or disable those options according to your needs. disable them all and just run the AV and Firewall and it runs faster than any other AV I have ever used.
Got it, how do you disable them?

Reactions: Dave Russo

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Should there be any concern that this shows as a beta version for the download? I'd like to give it a try but that worries me just a bit. Thanks.
No concerns whatsoever. I believe that this was stated somewhere in the original post website…. If it concerns you, just untick the “install beta updates” in the update section of the program. The beta ended the last day of May. Solid program ✌️

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
here the key is no longer working
Same. They might have blocked it for new installations, after too many users activated with same key.
1686586956197.png

Update: Working with US VPN, installing rn.

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Can confirm, only 30 days on an install today. 14 months for yesterday's installs.

UPDATE…. The other PCs I installed it on have ALL reverted to a 30 day trial. 🤬
Have sent a handful of emails to Vipre. I guess we’ll see if they are as stand up as they used to be. Very very underhanded I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrento and Davy49

Davy49

Level 1
Feb 19, 2017
It’s really a great piece of software. Very surprised to see a giveaway until basically September 1 2024. (14 months)

✌️
I've followed the installation instructions exactly and at least for me while using the provided product key in the original post I'm not receiving the viper beta advanced security for home v12-0-1-203-free -1-year license for 14 months. I've enclosed a screenshot of what I'm seeing on my computer. As you can plainly see in the screenshot it clearly shows that my subscription is active but instead being valid for the full 14 months , my subscription shows that it expires on wednesday, july 12th 2023 . So my question is why am I not receiving the full 14 months ? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions as to why the trial period is incorrect on my copy ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    891 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: Sorrento

Davy49

Level 1
Feb 19, 2017
Can confirm, only 30 days on an install today. 14 months for yesterday's installs.

UPDATE…. The other PCs I installed it on have ALL reverted to a 30 day trial. 🤬
Have sent a handful of emails to Vipre. I guess we’ll see if they are as stand up as they used to be. Very very underhanded I think.
Thanks so much for posting this update concerning the 14 month trial period being changed to only a 30 day period, what a bummer !

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
How is it on performance? RAM, CPU and Web browsing?
I installed VIPRE Advanced Security yesterday, I really didn't like it. The ram usage is relatively to BD, just a lower ram consumption, fast navigation without bloat and did not install any extensions or add any certificates. The reason I didn't like it was the GUI, very confusing, you keep looking for things, the firewall looks like Windows, I thought it was configurable but I was wrong, I blocked chrome and it still worked, everything is allowed, everything on autopilot. I still prefer BD a million times even with all the bloat. Nor interested in testing, unlike ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen I tested, but failed the test despite being a specific malware. Thanks! @BigWrench for posting the giveaway. (y)

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I installed VIPRE Advanced Security yesterday, I really didn't like it. The ram usage is relatively to BD, just a lower ram consumption, fast navigation without bloat and did not install any extensions or add any certificates. The reason I didn't like it was the GUI, very confusing, you keep looking for things, the firewall looks like Windows, I thought it was configurable but I was wrong, I blocked chrome and it still worked, everything is allowed, everything on autopilot. I still prefer BD a million times even with all the bloat. Nor interested in testing, unlike ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen I tested, but failed the test despite being a specific malware. Thanks! @BigWrench for posting the giveaway. (y)
Thanks

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I purchased a Vipre Advanced License some time ago but stopped using it because I found that it was never as highly recommended as Norton, BD, Kaspersky, AVG, and Avast by other review sites. So in a nutshell would you say it is just as good as those I mentioned or just adequate as in Windows Defender or other less popular AV?

Reactions: piquiteco

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I purchased a Vipre Advanced License some time ago but stopped using it because I found that it was never as highly recommended as Norton, BD, Kaspersky, AVG, and Avast by other review sites. So in a nutshell would you say it is just as good as those I mentioned or just adequate as in Windows Defender or other less popular AV?
In my opinion, I believe it falls into somewhere in the middle of the highly recommended and just adequate. Not top shelf, but by no means "just adequate". Personally, I like it. I've had some serious issues with the betas, but they are betas. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a solid 8-8.5.

Peace ya'll. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.