Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The X: that I am referring to is after I do a complete wipe and go into a command prompt just before initiating the windows 10 reinstallation, I find that I can open a X: drive in the command prompt that appears to contain all memory of my activity back to July 9 this year, I can force delete most of the files except a few that always remain and appear to be encrypted.
I have attached an image containing the scan that found the 2048GB drive.
Mbar finds an infection only in the first scan after a complete wipe but when it prompts to restart to clean infection all I have is a black screen with the cursor that I can move around.
I just tried scanning with mbam chameleon and like all other anti rootkit software it cannot load the anti rootkit drivers possibly due to rootkit infection. The scripts that I am finding throughout my computer are definitely related to this issue, I have attached a few small logs I have found that I feel are in someway related to this issue.
I will now perform a scan using Kaspersky TDSS killer if you feel that I should, I have used this many times before though and if I scan with checking the option to scan loaded modules, my computer will not reboot and I will have to do a reinstallation of windows 10. should I still continue with this scan?
theres one log named setupAct_offline.log that contains all the info on whats happening but its too big to upload.
I understand why you feel I'm paranoid, at first so did i, but there is so much data on all my systems to dispute I have no idea where to start, Even my BIOS is no longer the same as what it used to be. There is no doubt what so ever I have either a severe infection and the infection is preventing me from installing an authentic version of windows.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes