Troubleshoot VirtualBox crashes when completing installation of Ubuntu

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Same above.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Reinstallation, changing settings.
Yesterday i tried to install ubuntu 11.04 on VBox and it crashed. I'm using 4.3.18 with extension pack. Can anyone help me how to fix the problem ? I want to run Ubuntu but keeps crashing :(

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Ah ! and thanks for Best Answer, I had not seen it.

Yes, I told you to KISS opened the doors to a music that was unknown to me .
I do not know what I would give to hear a record between KISS and Alice Cooper. Is there anything bigger?

Reactions: MalwareT
Upvote 0
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Ah ! and thanks for Best Answer, I had not seen it.

Yes, I told you to KISS opened the doors to a music that was unknown to me .
I do not know what I would give to hear a record between KISS and Alice Cooper. Is there anything bigger?

Let's talk via PM my friend ;)

Upvote 0

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
I'm extremely sorry for being so late, here is the result. Ubuntu 14.04 on Windows 8.1 Pro, Allotted Memory 768 MB. Works like a charm, infact it's running quite smoothly.

Reactions: MalwareT
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.