Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
If you're sick of having to carry around two smartphones, one for work and one for your personal life, there are options coming that will save you grief and the need to carry multiple devices everywhere.

vmwaremob_2.jpg

vmwaremob_3.jpg

horizon_1.jpg

Link: Read more.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
wow.
it would be beneficial.
because, perhaps we could just lock (only we can access the confidential part of our work) so that others can not access the data we work in vain, because there's definitely a "company secret, or secrets of our finances."
while in private life, we would not be mixed with the "work" so it will be neatly arranged.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It is great to see that VMware has improved the way they do virtualisation.

D

Deleted member 178

"Users would be able to have two phone numbers and data accounts on the same smartphone."

ok we can do it with dual sims phones, but in this case what kind of Sim it will use?

P

Plexx

If I understand correctly, you would only use your personal sim:
Quoted from the source: "(...)and then the IT department can issue the virtual work phone over-the-air."

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
BoXX28 said:
Wow, This is something good from VMWare.

Agreed, the thought of it fills me with excitement! :cool:

This is another reason why they're at the top of the pack and re-enforces my thoughts on the whole discussion with Windows 8 wiping them out (well not that bad but still) on the server side market....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.