askmark

Level 12
Verified
Voodooshield 3.45 Beta

Download: https://voodooshield.com/Download/beta3/InstallVoodooShield.exe

Note: You will have to download this version manually as the update function will not detect a new version.

Change log:
  • Fixed: Multiple monitor right click menu issue. Right click menu now appears at the bottom right of the main monitor
  • Fixed: Editing a Command Line wildcard doesn't delete the matching Command Lines. Editing a command line now auto-refreshes the Command Lines window afterwards
  • Fixed: "File is inaccessible or no longer exists" bug
  • Fixed: other small bugs and glitches
  • New: Double click on one of the command lines in the "Command Lines" window will bring up the edit screen.

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 11
Right-click on voodooshield taskbar icon, menu opens near gadget always?

I have gadget disabled still, previous beta 3.43 (which i was using) right click opened the menu where it was, like if i right-clicked on the taskbar icon then near the taskbar icon & if i right-clicked on gadget then near gadget where ever that might be moved to.

Am i the only one? This is a very minor & annoying bug.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Right-click on voodooshield taskbar icon, menu opens near gadget always?

I have gadget disabled still, previous beta 3.43 (which i was using) right click opened the menu where it was, like if i right-clicked on the taskbar icon then near the taskbar icon & if i right-clicked on gadget then near gadget where ever that might be moved to.

Am i the only one? This is a very minor & annoying bug.
No, you're not the only one - it is happening to me too. This is the result of the multiple monitor fix. I think it needs to be refined so the right click menu appears wherever the desktop gadget it located. I will suggest this to the author.

Update: Logethica has reported this issue to the author on the "other" forum. Thanks @Logethica.

Last edited: