Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Voodooshield 3.45 Beta

Download: https://voodooshield.com/Download/beta3/InstallVoodooShield.exe

Note: You will have to download this version manually as the update function will not detect a new version.

Change log:
  • Fixed: Multiple monitor right click menu issue. Right click menu now appears at the bottom right of the main monitor
  • Fixed: Editing a Command Line wildcard doesn't delete the matching Command Lines. Editing a command line now auto-refreshes the Command Lines window afterwards
  • Fixed: "File is inaccessible or no longer exists" bug
  • Fixed: other small bugs and glitches
  • New: Double click on one of the command lines in the "Command Lines" window will bring up the edit screen.

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Right-click on voodooshield taskbar icon, menu opens near gadget always?

I have gadget disabled still, previous beta 3.43 (which i was using) right click opened the menu where it was, like if i right-clicked on the taskbar icon then near the taskbar icon & if i right-clicked on gadget then near gadget where ever that might be moved to.

Am i the only one? This is a very minor & annoying bug.

askmark

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Right-click on voodooshield taskbar icon, menu opens near gadget always?

I have gadget disabled still, previous beta 3.43 (which i was using) right click opened the menu where it was, like if i right-clicked on the taskbar icon then near the taskbar icon & if i right-clicked on gadget then near gadget where ever that might be moved to.

Am i the only one? This is a very minor & annoying bug.

No, you're not the only one - it is happening to me too. This is the result of the multiple monitor fix. I think it needs to be refined so the right click menu appears wherever the desktop gadget it located. I will suggest this to the author.

Update: Logethica has reported this issue to the author on the "other" forum. Thanks @Logethica.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.