Voodooshield 4.71

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Someone posted a link for version 4.72 and it was not Dan. Was wondering what is going on there. Over on COU.

Reactions: oldschool
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Thread author
Someone posted a link for version 4.72 and it was not Dan. Was wondering what is going on there. Over on COU.

I was working with Dan on 4.72, which resolves a particular issue I was having with VS when combined with another piece of software. Nothing serious mind you, just a little conflict which Dan promptly fixed in 4.72, so that's the version I am using myself, but I haven't seen Dan officially post 4.72 as of yet.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
I don't know why people on COU are so confused at the fact that someone was able to get the link to 4.72. The download's always from the same domain so all you have to do is use the 4.71 download link and then switch the 1 to a 2. If it's available it'll download, if not it'll 404.

Regardless, I'd wait until Dan comments on it if I were y'all.

Reactions: oldschool

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I don't know why people on COU are so confused at the fact that someone was able to get the link to 4.72. The download's always from the same domain so all you have to do is use the 4.71 download link and then switch the 1 to a 2. If it's available it'll download, if not it'll 404.

Regardless, I'd wait until Dan comments on it if I were y'all.

Thanks. I just learned something new! (y)

Reactions: stefanos
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Thread author
It's sort of an old tactic to find new versions of stuff by changing the URL itself to reflect new versions. :)

However, I assure you I was working with Dan on 4.72 testing some things, and it's an incredibly good, solid version.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.