VoodooShield discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver0066

Level 1
Jan 1, 2016
VS v3.59 constantly exposes this LastPass popup everytime I start Chrome even though I tap Allow.

Voodoo Shield Stuck.png

Does anyone have a solution?

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
I could be wrong but even though click allow, the file is unsigned. Maybe that is what VS flags it each time?

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Dan whats the voodoo shield solution for infected drivers?! I'm wondering how vs gonna save me from infected drivers xd?would be good if vs ask when a process want to load a diver?!can you do it?
SecureAPlus already did it! also Dr.web BB can give you an alert! Same for comodo hips!

Last edited:
Reactions: lowdetection

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Dan whats the voodoo shield solution for infected drivers?! I'm wondering how vs gonna save me from infected drivers xd?would be good if vs ask when a process want to load a diver?!can you do it?
SecureAPlus already did it! also Dr.web BB can give you an alert! Same for comodo hips!
I would love to discuss this... please post a specific attack and we can discuss!!!

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I download a software from somewhere:D But it's a zero-day malware -_- the VT show it as safe(or probably no one uploaded it to VT before) the software bundled with an infected driver!the user run the installer and vs tell you the EXE has 0% detection rate! or probably it will auto allow it(in autopilot mode)!

Reactions: shmu26

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
Appears Dan has been banned from this forum too. At least that is what I heard as of today. Not sure the reason. But have a pretty good idea of some that had something to do with it. And so if this is true, Dan no longer has a forum we can go to. :cry:
I am sure this will make the competitors a bit more happy. Hint Hint

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Appears Dan has been banned from this forum too. At least that is what I heard as of today. Not sure the reason. But have a pretty good idea of some that had something to do with it. And so if this is true, Dan no longer has a forum we can go to. :cry:
I am sure this will make the competitors a bit more happy. Hint Hint
If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.

D

Deleted member 178

Wait what? Why would he be banned? Obviously you probably don't know the exact reason but any idea? What "wrong" could he have possibly done? I'm really curious
I was there yesterday when the "issue" happened, i wondered what crossed his mind or what happened in his real life to go suddenly nuclear here...i tried to refocus him on the topic discussed but wasn't enough.
Not my role to tell the details or explain why, moderators should do it because after all he was a dev here, so explanations to his followers/users are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.