Update Voodooshield Releases

pablozi

Level 22
Verified
Here is 4.14b... the shutdown and command line issues should all be fixed.

I am going to focus on the intermittent internet / VPN "scan delay" issue. Although I will say, I have tried several VPN's and a lot of softs (like Outlook, Visual Studio (in general)) do not work correctly with several of the VPN's that I have tried. So it might not be that straightforward.

www.voodooshield.co/Download/InstallVoodooShield414beta.exe

Thank you guys!

pablozi

Level 22
Verified
Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I have been away… I have been merging the databases and getting everything ready for the public release.

This version (4.15) is using the final merged database on the final database server, so hopefully everything will work correctly.

Hopefully all of the accounts are correct, but if something is not right, please email me at support at voodooshield.com! There will be quite a few accounts where your endpoint quantity (number of licenses) is less than what it should be, so if this is the case, shoot me a quick email and let me know how many you need. Or if your account is missing altogether, shoot me an email as well.

If something goes wrong, you can always reinstall 4.14b... it is using the old database.

www.voodooshield.co/Download/InstallVoodooShield415.exe

Thanks again for all of your help, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Windows_Security

Level 18
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 7
Dan best wishes, is 4.15 the stable version or will version 4 will remain a works in progress like V3 and V3,5?

pablozi

Level 22
Verified
Here is the latest version of VS... there were a couple of small bug fixes, like the Ai indicator not being visible... but the main fix was reworking the way that the VoodooShieldService starts VS... the old way was causing issues, so hopefully this will fix everything. If not, please let me know! I am going to reply to a couple of posts now, and hope to catch up on the rest soon, thank you guys, have a great weekend!

https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield419.exe

Windows_Security

Level 18
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 7
If you want to interact with Dan, you can find him at Calendar Of Updates forum. He does not participate in MT forum anymore.
He contacted me via email. His his dog died , that lowered the focus on VS a bit. Now he has a new puppy and has heaps of energy to move VoodooDhield further again.

oldschool

Level 12
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
AVG
Some members @COU appear to have version 4.3 but I'm unable to see where they got. Probably direct from Dan to those who reported bugs to test fixes? Version 4.3 public release coming shortly. (y)

BryanB

Level 14
Verified
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Microsoft
Last edited: