VPN Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Anyway, i don't drink words from companies' CEO unless i verify by myself (which isn't possible). They won't reveal things that will affect their business.

Reactions: Wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobby holla

bobby holla

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 30, 2014

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Anyway, i don't drink words from companies' CEO unless i verify by myself (which isn't possible). They won't reveal things that will affect their business.
Sure but hes a realy nice person. I trust a owner wich is a nice person anytime over someone posting something in a forum just because he think he is right.

D

Deleted member 178

SoftEther does not import configuration files. i need a client that can import already created configuration files from VPN services just like Viscosity does.
you can import, but if you don't take time to learn how to use it, better you pay for a pre-configured VPN service; you have plenty.

D

Deleted member 178

Sure but hes a realy nice person. I trust a owner wich is a nice person anytime over someone posting something in a forum just because he think he is right.
Im not here to be right or wrong about something you don't have any control or way to verify it, for those kind of topics i can only tell my opinion; free to you to ignore it.

Asr07

Level 1
Oct 4, 2017
Have you find the OpenVPN client alternative you were looking for?

I am using SoftEther, but there are few providers (ibvpn is one of them) that offer configs.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Cyberghost is also a good option because it has lots of servers also they are fast. In Cyberghost the free version it has servers in Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Ukraine and United States. I really like Windscribe and I am using it at the moment but I wish Finland servers would be in the free version especially if people from Russia want a close server with low ping because Russia is a paid server also some from Estonia, Lithuania, etc would like it too. :) @windscribe I guess there is quite a bit of people from Russia that use VPN. In my opinion it is weird why there is so many servers in Western/Central Europe in the free version and hardly any in Northern/Eastern Europe.

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi @windscribe

Can I know whether I can exclude other DNS IP addresses in Windscribe VPN? If yes, how to do it?

I ask is because Heimdal Pro uses DNS-based engines and as such its DNS IP addresses need to be split-excluded in the VPN

Thanks

Reactions: Weebarra

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Norway is a free option now, it's right next to Finland.
I don't understand why a month or so ago in the free version Switzerland was added. France, Luxembourg and Germany are even closer together than Finland and Norway. That is the same point for me. :)

Reactions: Weebarra

NormanF

Level 7
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry Everyone. am actually looking for an OpenVPN Client alternative. reason why is because i have a subscription of ZorroVPN and ExpressVPN and i don't want to install their client separately. i need a VPN client like OpenVPN that can manage multiple VPN accounts. that is what i mean and hope you all get me right here?

I prefer a browser-based client. Just turn it on and as long you install a webrtc leak blocker alongside it, you're set. I tried Windscribe and the external client it called to the browser extensions often dropped my connection. I uninstalled it.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I use Windscribe(paid) and other VPN`s(Surfeasy Ultra+VYPRVpn+PIA+Proton VPN Plus)but I love the Browser Addon from Windscribe it is just awesome:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.