Advice Request Vpn giveaways,coupons and trials

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle smith

Thread author
Mar 22, 2016

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Install CG now, then they have advretised in their software when you open cyberghost,u can click on buy now button then u can buy cyberghost with 50% off
Untitled.png

Reactions: uninfected1

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
ye same in search of good giveaways / prices for non logging vpn, my private internet access VPN runs soon out iam happy with them but probably still buying another vpn this time.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
@kyle smith Of the free VPN's Betternet is worth trying. You don't specify whether it needs to work with torrents but Betternet does anyway. They claim not to keep any logs. Install the Windows version to avoid ads.

PS - It's a shame FrootVPN is no longer free - it was outstanding for a free VPN. Still reasonably priced though and no logging. They also have a 30 day money back guarantee but personally I would only ask for my money back if I was genuinely unhappy with their service - as far as I'm concerned they're good guys providing a good service at a very reasonable price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rishi

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
@kyle smith Of the free VPN's Betternet is worth trying. You don't specify whether it needs to work with torrents but Betternet does anyway. They claim not to keep any logs. Install the Windows version to avoid ads.

PS - It's a shame FrootVPN is no longer free - it was outstanding for a free VPN. Still reasonably priced though and no logging. They also have a 30 day money back guarantee but personally I would only ask for my money back if I was genuinely unhappy with their service - as far as I'm concerned they're good guys providing a good service at a very reasonable price.
i would never trust a free vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.