Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Okay Freedom VPN free for 1 year.
LjCzz6a.png

OkayFreedom Special [chip0216]

Download-Link: https://file1.steganos.com/software/...yfreedomwr.exe
Activate it using the code you received from email.

restuwt

Level 2
Jul 18, 2015
I have never use this vpn application. How many countries are available? Thanks for the giveaway info.

Reactions: Rishi

KI!NG

Level 1
Dec 24, 2015
Thanks for got my license and activated With adware again..;)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I was going to post this yesterday but the problem I have is the installer so I decided not to post it.
First of all the installer link in the email,I will take a pass on that.
The official site download is a CNET installer and the rest are basically the same.
uBlock Origin & Adguard light up like an xmas tree.
If I really need a VPN,Open VPN works good enough for me or just a good old manual proxy.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Helper
Aug 3, 2013
I was going to post this yesterday but the problem I have is the installer so I decided not to post it.
First of all the installer link in the email,I will take a pass on that.
The official site download is a CNET installer and the rest are basically the same.
uBlock Origin & Adguard light up like an xmas tree.
If I really need a VPN,Open VPN works good enough for me or just a good old manual proxy.
Open VPN is a good alternative but not for lazy ones:D. So you use servers from which VPN providers, VPN Book or VPN Gate?

restuwt

Level 2
Jul 18, 2015
The installer was detected by my ESET as javascript malware. :eek: How could this happen? Is there anyone who experience such problem?

soccer97

Level 11
May 22, 2014
Please run the installer through VTotal and your AVProgram. Last time I tried it it contained adware, despite it being pro (read terms and conditions).