Serious Discussion VPNSecure says it didn’t know customers had lifetime subscriptions and cancels them

People assume that it is theirs lifetime, no, it is company's lifetime. It can bankrupt or be sold within a month and there it goes.
But generally lifetime pays off compared to paying an yearly licence. 6 years ago I got 1TB Icedrive for $100, it is like $400 now.

I have lifetime licenses for AdGuard Premium, Windscribe VPN and Malwarebytes, they were all very worth the price.
 
They show that they steal the money of LT user's
in this level we said that company is scammer , NEVER TRUST SCAMMERS At All :D
 
I never go on such sites.. Ever ...

Nose.jpg
 
Hiding specific browsing activity from my ISP, accessing geo-blocked content, avoiding potential consequences from torrenting. At least that's what I use it for. 🤷‍♂️
In the case of privacy, what about PureVPN or IPVanish for instance? Both claimed they didn't log anything and had information to hand over to authorities. My real issue with VPNS is that most people don't bother to read the full ToS that can be changed at any time, with or without notifying customers. Even if they claim there is a "no-log" policy, there is still a chance that they log things that can identify someone and that has been proven a few times over the past 10 years or so. Not saying this is true for every VPN out there, but it's wild to market something as "no-log" or "privacy" VPN if news breaks that they hand over logs and that's something they marketed to not having.


Torrenting something is a valid reason to use a VPN if you're downloading movies/TV shows, as I have been a victim of one of those "copyright notices" and just shrugged it off. However, with the amount of free streaming sites around, that is more than enough for me. Most of them have more content than any paid provider can have at any given time. I pay for Netflix for example, and it seems to get more expensive every year at this point.
 
In the case of privacy, what about PureVPN or IPVanish for instance? Both claimed they didn't log anything and had information to hand over to authorities. My real issue with VPNS is that most people don't bother to read the full ToS that can be changed at any time, with or without notifying customers. Even if they claim there is a "no-log" policy, there is still a chance that they log things that can identify someone and that has been proven a few times over the past 10 years or so. Not saying this is true for every VPN out there, but it's wild to market something as "no-log" or "privacy" VPN if news breaks that they hand over logs and that's something they marketed to not having.
Eh, besides the torrenting the only thing that'd be exposed is that I visit porn sites. I'm just uncomfortable with my ISP having my personal details alongside 'visited PH on this date, at this time, for this amount of time'.

with the amount of free streaming sites around, that is more than enough for me. Most of them have more content than any paid provider can have at any given time. I pay for Netflix for example, and it seems to get more expensive every year at this point.
I've tried those streaming sites, but they compress the video and audio to death. It looks awful imo. Regardless, I'm already subscribed to 4 of the 5 streaming services I'd use, so torrenting only really comes into play when Disney decides to pick up a series and then doesn't bother translating it, forcing me to torrent the inevitable fansub.
 
The thing is I would assume and would put money on it that porn sites have just as good tracking capabilities as Google/MS/Apple. PH would have huge amount of data analytics on users.

Also I'm sure they have very good anti-fraud measures on the Amazon/eBay level.
 
They show that they steal the money of LT user's
in this level we said that company is scammer , NEVER TRUST SCAMMERS At All :D
I give them the benefit of the doubt. There explanation is certainly plausible. Anyway, I bought a lifetime license for about the cost of a one month subscription for most VPNs. So even if I'd only got two months usage, I got a pretty good deal.
 
In 5 years time ChatGPT will write almost all electronic mail and communications. I don't hold it against them using it especially if they don't speak English very well.
 
I find their claim of ignorance regarding lifetime licenses completely unbelievable. A better, more honest approach was available. What matters isn't cost or use, but the vendor's clear and respectful treatment of users. Backlash was inevitable regardless of their actions; however, they opted to deceive their users rather than be truthful. Your bargain price, or your riches, doesn't excuse their behavior! :)

VPNSecure: "We accidentally stumbled upon our customers' lifetime subscriptions and promptly tripped over them. So long, suckers!" 😊
 
Wow. I had a lifetime account with them back in high school. I do not understand how my dormant account was draining their resources.
I use Proton, Express and XEOVO these days. Can recommend.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top