WannaCry Static analysis

Raffaele

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2017
@Opcode
Finally I finished both the WannaCry malware analysis.
Thank you once again for your help.
I'm sorry that the project is in Italian or I would have shared it with the community.

D

Deleted member 65228

I'm sorry that the project is in Italian or I would have shared it with the community.
If you upload it externally then you can link to it, but non-English speaking isn't allowed on the public forums directly. I'd still read your work if you upload it and link externally, you could write it in Chinese and I'll still read it (literally haha). ;)

It could be helpful if I find a mistake to correct for you in it, but it is up to you mate haha. 99% of people will make a mistake when writing large texts, I do it all the time and it can take me weeks to notice and fix it, or never. don't feel pressured :coffee::)

For example a few times I've mentioned the interrupt int 21h when talking about system calls (from early Windows 2000/XP days), but that is wrong. It's actually int 0x2E interrupt! But no one saw it was wrong to correct, and I noticed too late...

Reactions: Raffaele

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.