Want me to making some sigs for you? Animate or non-animate?

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
win7holic

Just make the signature animate and simple.

Make animate from my name "Jamescv7" then next make an animation on my Operating System that I was using and that's Windows XP SP3 and Puppy Linux.

ok james, tomorrow ya? ;)

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Could I get one?
My avatar should be on the left at all times.
The rest of the signature cycling between the text 'elliotcroft' (Without speech marks) with the Malware Tips logo (
malwaretips_png_favicon_by_stormerr34-d375orz1-150x150.png
) on the right and on the other side of the animation the text 'Kubuntu' (Again, without speech marks) with the following logo on the right:
jn2564.png

With the logo on the right having some fly in and fly out animation and a typewriter effect on the text.
Thanks.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
elliotcroft said:
Could I get one?
My avatar should be on the left at all times.
The rest of the signature cycling between the text 'elliotcroft' (Without speech marks) with the Malware Tips logo (
malwaretips_png_favicon_by_stormerr34-d375orz1-150x150.png
) on the right and on the other side of the animation the text 'Kubuntu' (Again, without speech marks) with the following logo on the right:
jn2564.png

With the logo on the right having some fly in and fly out animation and a typewriter effect on the text.
Thanks.

i can.. but not now.. tomorrow maybe ? :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Win7holic can I request a new signature again? My older brother wants a signature.

What you will do is, make a signature same like mine.

Put the name RIZARDOUZ7 all are capital with blinks same like my signature. Then put Puppy Linux Open Source with the logo of Puppy Linux ( again same like my signature you made before).

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Win7holic can I request a new signature again? My older brother wants a signature.

What you will do is, make a signature same like mine.

Put the name RIZARDOUZ7 all are capital with blinks same like my signature. Then put Puppy Linux Open Source with the logo of Puppy Linux ( again same like my signature you made before).

you mean is, all is same just edit the name?
:)
later will create for you.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes however just put all capital letters of "RIZARDOUZ7" and make it "Puppy Linux Open Source" with the logo itself.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.