Want to build a gamer desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Hello! I want your advice for a gamer pc custom build.
This pc is made from cyberpowerpc.com
Here are the specifications :
Price: 1389 $

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155.
Cooling Fan: Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan.
Memory: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1333MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair).
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card.
Power Supply Upgrade: 1,000 Watts - Raidmax RX-1000AE 80 Plus Gold
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD

And other stuff like Diablo 3 free, speakers, mouse and keyboard.
Is this a good pc for gamer or i should modify something?

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
Not a bad system. If your looking to overclock you may look at the 2600k instead since IB has some heat issue's when overclocking. You didn't state what case either, if you have room you could swap out the H60 with a H100.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Building a gaming computer is much better then buying a gaming computer. You get to know what gets put in and you can customise it.

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
Although you and I find it relatively easy to build a system not all of us are hardware inclined. Although will a little practice is should become quite easy.

McLovin said:
Building a gaming computer is much better then buying a gaming computer. You get to know what gets put in and you can customise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.