Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hello! what is your Antivirus Program? have you windows defender for the Real-Time Protection?

Reactions: phyniks and Warrior

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Why are you running the Entreprise version of Windows 8.1 ?
Is your Windows pirated ?
Strongly suggest you to uninstall Advanced System Care.

Reactions: Manzai and Warrior

Warrior

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Hi silversurfer and Exterminator20 windows defender is disabled , dont have the need for a Antivirus Program as the pc is always in shadow mode,
except when updating, windows updates or software updated the pc is scanned with all realtime scanners and back into shadow mode.
Hi Aura no my Windows Windows 8.1 Entreprise is pirated this pc usto be a business pc the business is no longer running , bought the pc from them put in a new hard drive, and reinstalled the Windows 8.1 Entreprise .
Advanced System Care beta yes I know, Iobit has a bad rep, and programs like Advanced System Care can do a lot of damage to the os, when i done playing, its gone .. lol

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Hi silversurfer and Exterminator20 windows defender is disabled , dont have the need for a Antivirus Program as the pc is always in shadow mode,
except when updating, windows updates or software updated the pc is scanned with all realtime scanners and back into shadow mode.
Hi Aura no my Windows Windows 8.1 Entreprise is pirated this pc usto be a business pc the business is no longer running , bought the pc from them put in a new hard drive, and reinstalled the Windows 8.1 Entreprise .
Advanced System Care beta yes I know, Iobit has a bad rep, and programs like Advanced System Care can do a lot of damage to the os, when i done playing, its gone .. lol

Why would you reinstall Windows 8.1 Entreprise ? Do you use all the additional features it have to offer ?
iObit always had a bad reputation from me and when I assist people with their technical issues, these programs are the first ones I uninstall, straight up.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.