Wave's Security Configuration

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Hey bro very nice config and similar to mine ( I just added ZAL to WD), but I have to say that a minimal config has its advantages: lightness and fluidity, and maximum compatibility kernel side ( just WD). Glad to see your setup and no real necessary addition on my part, consistent with your needs, and you well know what you are doing! ;):)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Wave: We have same configuration :).

As mentioned, if you are educated and aware on the things then not impossible.

We learn through experience and some tools are meant us to guide but not rely over since we need to be independent too. ;)

For me I love to watch YT videos especially when AV's failed to protect against some threats. ;) haha. You need at least few tools like backup and virtualization to come up a good investment to your system.

W

Wave

Thread author
Disabled:
- Windows Defender

Installed:
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware (testing something)

However I will uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware tonight or tomorrow and put back on Avast Premier which I previously had installed but disabled temporarily.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.