Fav. Videogame
Flight Simulators X-Plane and FSX

NZRADAR

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi MalwareTips Community I just got round to do this, even though I've been here for some time :) .

I really like this community because of the width of experience that pours out from long time community members and new folk. Here is a place where you can never say you have reached the pinnacle of knowledge.

I visit here often and always leave with something useful. Over time I would like to do more contributing.:)
There has been some big challenges in my life I have survived twice from Cancer and recently had Spinal fusion with a bone graft. Being here in this community helps me look outwards at challenges that face every person online with cyber security and I like to do my little bit to help.

So with that I say Hi to all of the Community :):)

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Hello welcome to MT :)
I hope all is well with you, smoothly and health above all :)
really here is an amazing place, I am very sorry not to have known the MT before I ended up here by accident and now much of MT taste in my country not ah quality forums as the MT so indentifiquei much about the MT, I'm always learning new things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.