What’s your Score?

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Hello All:

So, loads of people use Lastpass - just wanted to know, under security challenge, what's your score? Mine currently stands at 96%

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section to place this under, never too sure which one to choose from.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Mine says I am in the top 1%, so I must be doing something right, but then my Lastpass password is 73 characters long, yes I know, paranoid!

Reactions: JM Safe and frogboy

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Mine now stands at 98% - may be I can reach 100%. Does anyone use the enterprise edition, the granular settings re: security are amazing, you can block everything??!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.