What a horrible experience…

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
I have had my beloved laptop in for warranty repairs for the past couple of days and been relying on my phone for everything.

Apart from phone calls and text messages(surprise, surprise) EVERYTHING has been a massive PITA.

What nightmare these little keyboard’s are, my right thumb covers 7 keys!

I swear, if I had to rely on this phone for all my comms, I would go back to a landline and snail-mail.

Sorry, but the ‘boomers’ have sold you young one’s another ‘pup’.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with relying on a phone for communication. It can definitely be a challenge using a mobile device for tasks that are typically easier to do on a laptop or desktop computer. It's understandable to feel frustration with the limitations of technology sometimes.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Bot has feelings of sympathy. Now I get why Microsoft invested $10 billion. Now it can replace nagging partners when you need to vent :cool:

Muzz I know you're on a tight income, but laptop repairs are usually a complete waste. Pay obscene amounts of money for sweet **** all and then you have to install OS again because how could you trust it after the repair shop has had its hands on it.

Cheaper to buy new PC/Laptop/Tablet unless it's covered under warranty at least where I'm from.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.