Advice Request What about amiti antivirus free?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
I've done some testing in the past, do not recommend it at all.

I had an offline VM set up where I tried it with a ransomware sample. Didn't detect it. I luckily had Rollback on the Vm so restored the machine quickly but I tried a few things and nothing was being picked up by Amiti.

Avira and Malwarebytes are better free AV solutions; although if you ask me having a solid backup is more important than an AV. Most out there have terrible detection rates.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Amiti is an antivirus program developed by NETGATE Technologies, they use ClamAV antivirus engine
they have a firewall, one registry cleaner tool and malware removal tool(spy emergency)
that firewall is good but about others they are weak
if u don't wanna pay for antivirus There are better options for u
just don't go for it

Bryan Lam

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2015
Here's the link for those of you looking for it

Amiti Antivirus Free Download

I would advise staying clear of this, their site looks outdated and same goes for the software.

Most importantly it's probably a scam. Heres why

They sell lifetime licenses for software. Sure, a lifetime license is only 5 years in technical terms but it's god damn $30 AUD. No company can pay employees with that much money

Amiti Antivirus - Lifetime license (3 PC)
AUD30.28

Now just look at the other products they make

Black Panda Instant Messenger

Free Online TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.