AI Assist What are some facts about the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I was trying to point out this bot feature to @Gib but apparently you have to tick the box for it to answer???

Edit: Also interesting that I have the option to delete this post but not the original??? I'm sure there are reasons for these type of issues so I'll leave it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trident

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I was trying to point out this bot feature to @Gib but apparently you have to tick the box for it to answer???
Yeah, Jack has given us control over whether or not we want the bot to reply. If you don’t tick the box, it’s minding its own bot business 🤖

• HaHa
Reactions: Jack and vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Thats perfectly understandable in all other places but in the Bots dedicated forum ,I don't get it?

Reactions: Jack and Trident

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
1682390655579.png

Why this leaning rock don't fall? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jack and Trident

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
What are some facts about the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
Here are some facts about the Leaning Tower of Pisa:

1. The tower is located in the city of Pisa, Italy

2. It is one of the most famous landmarks in Italy and attracts millions of visitors each year.

3. The tower is almost 56 meters tall and was built over a period of almost 200 years.

4. Construction of the tower began in 1173 and was completed in 1372.

5. The tower leans at an angle of about 4 degrees.

6. The leaning is caused by the ground being too soft on one side of the tower, causing it to sink and tilt in that direction.

7. The tower has 8 floors and 296 steps to the top.

8. In the 1990s, engineers put in place measures to stabilize the tower, including the removal of soil from under the heavier side and the installation of counterweights.

9. The tower's bell weighs over 3,600 kg and is still rung on special occasions.

10. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.