What are you Browsing Now?

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012

Welcome to the Shogi Harbour!

'Shogi' is a Japanese board game known for a long time alongside 'Go'.
The match is similar to chess, but it is a big difference that you can reuse the 'piece' taken from your opponent.
It seems that defeat has continued also in recent years against AI.

Lol she from my Country Poland... we have good players mostly in e-sport however country still not approved pc gaming scene as sport :(

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Lol she from my Country Poland... we have good players mostly in e-sport however country still not approved pc gaming scene as sport :(

Even in Japan, the recognition of 'e-sport' is still limited. Perhaps there is sense of incongruity in the world against calling game play 'exercise'.
I think that means to make unfamiliar naming such as 'e-VS(versus) ' is effective for dissemination.:unsure:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
A motorcycle announced at a motorcycle show held in Germany.

"The motorcycle sold in the 1980s revived !!", it is also becoming a topic in Japan. That is also the motorcycle that I own.
suzuki_gsx1100s_katana-e-660x400.jpg

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I just watched the movie "The theory of everything" not at all what I expected, very lovely and personal, it seemed to ask if the human experience isn't as much a mystery as the dawn of time, creation. At my age, I think I have to be content with what we know and what we think may be, I won't know the conclusion, then again, no one before me has either, don't mind being nothing special.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.