For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, Happy Mid-Autumn! 😍🍁🪵🌥️

FEYPdP7XMAEgUbC.jpg

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Just my opinion but I don't even know why there is such a thing as a gaming laptop. If you were to game wouldn't you want to do it on the biggest screen you can rather than a puny laptop screen?
This is why you can connect your Gaming laptop to an external screen and get Gsync or Freesync depending on the Laptop's GPU you buy.

It acutally makes more sense to buy a Gaming Laptop than a Gaming GPU since prices of Gaming GPUS are still insane and usually sold
out in many parts of the world.

(I'm not paying 1500USD for a RTX 3060)

For the Price of a RTX 3060 you can get a Laptop with a RTX 3060. Yes slower overall but you getting much more than just a GPU so its far better
value.

Example (1380USD)

My ASUS laptop is faster than my current Desktop PC. its has a 1660Ti and my desktop PC has a RX480. I can hookup my Laptop to my 27inch Screen and game no issues. ;)

Last edited:

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
This is why you can connect your Gaming laptop to an external screen and get Gsync or Freesync depending on the Laptop's GPU you buy.

It acutally makes more sense to buy a Gaming Laptop than a Gaming GPU since prices of Gaming GPUS are still insane and usually sold
out in many parts of the world.

(I'm not paying 1500USD for a RTX 3060)

For the Price of a RTX 3060 you can get a Laptop with a RTX 3060. Yes slower overall but you getting much more than just a GPU so its far better
value.

Example (1380USD)

My ASUS laptop is faster than my current Desktop PC. its has a 1660Ti and my desktop PC has a RX480. I can hookup my Laptop to my 27inch Screen and game no issues. ;)
Duh, I'm a idiot, for some reason I did not think of connecting a laptop to an external screen, must have been in the twilight zone. I guess if I actually used a laptop I would have figured this out.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Didn't know the company, but like the message:
From 26th November 2021, the global Lush brand will be turning its back on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat, until the platforms take action to provide a safer environment for users. This policy is rolling out across all the 48 countries where Lush operates.

In the same way that evidence against climate change was ignored and belittled for decades, concerns about the serious effects of social media are going largely ignored now. Lush is taking matters into its own hands and addressing the issues now, not waiting around until others believe in the problem before changing its own behaviour.
Like so many teenagers have experienced before us, Lush has tried to come off social media, but our FOMO is vast, and our compulsion to use the various platforms means we find ourselves back on there, despite our best intentions.

So here we are again, trying to go cold (plant-based) turkey.

Having previously attempted this in 2019, our resolve has been strengthened by all the latest information from courageous whistleblowers, which clearly lays out the known harms that young people are exposed to because of the current algorithms and loose regulation of this new area of our lives.
Lush promises not to be completely anti-social. We will do all we can to find new ways to connect, to build better channels of communication elsewhere, as well as using the older tried and tested routes. For now we can still be found on Twitter and YouTube – no need to click Like, Subscribe or Get Notifications, people can just pop along to check us out when they fancy. See here for a full list of where you can find us.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.