I don't even have to watch the video, just looking at the image, I know I got it wrong already 

Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I also got it wrongI don't even have to watch the video, just looking at the image, I know I got it wrong already![]()
This is as far as my revolutions, calculating mind can handleI also got it wrong, that's why I watched the whole video.
Like and AgreeInnovative, efficient, powerful, strong & fast but still looks like![]()
Neither did I.Nice find, I did not know about that one![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes