What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018

This is my neighborhood, my area. The good work these people do brings tears to my eyes sometimes. The transformation of this cat here is wonderful, and very heartwarming. Brooklyn is full of feral cats, many dumped by cruel and stupid people into the streets to fend for themselves. Flatbush Cats organization is all for these feral cats.

Here's a little and somewhat related story if anyone is interested.

I was walking up the street and heard a cat crying in distress. I pinpointed it to a parked vehicle but no cat inside. Oh nooooo. It was trapped underneath, up by the engine! A couple of kindhearted people came by with a bowl of water and some tuna but the cat refused it all. I got on my hands and knees in the filthy street and glimpsed it--not a cat but a tiny, tiny kitten. It then hid. Over two hours went by, the kitten's cries seemed to get weaker and more infrequent. I couldn't get ahold of anyone by phone, no answers. I and someone else stayed by the car in case an owner would come and God forbid, start the car despite a note on the windshield!

Finally in total frustration, I went up a few blocks to where some cops were and explained. They instructed me further and promised some officers would come, And they did! What they did was take the license plate number and track the owner who lived very close by. I then left to get a cloth but when I came back, NYPD had got the little monster, a beautiful black kitten about 7 weeks old, with greenish eyes. They said they would take her to the ASPCA. She was crawling and clawing up the officer's arm, full of life! Thank goodness! She will have no problem getting adopted, this was a beauty.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.