Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Curious post, @venustus , I'm not a republican so really no agenda. I can only assume you wish to make a point with this video, what is your point friend, please speak freely :emoji_v:
Hi Buddy!:)
I just came across the video which was also made into a movie.It's interesting to seethe human side of Nixon even with all his failures.It's interseting from a purely historical perspective.
Cheers.:)
PS,I'm not a Republican either:)

Frost/Nixon (2008) - IMDb

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Nautilus lets you watch their ocean expeditions live

There’s bear cam and bee cam, but do they take you to the bottom of the sea? No, they do not. But Nautilus does.

The Nautilus is a research vehicle operated by the Ocean Exploration Trust, a nonprofit founded by Robert Ballard, one of the people who helped us find the Titanic. It conducts scientific research and offers live video and audio streams to those of us who are unable to come along. This year, it’ll journey along the western part of North America, from British Columbia to the Hawaiian islands. Right now, it’s exploring the Lōihi Seamount, an active underwater volcano near Hawaii. Next, it’ll head to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument, one of the largest conservation areas protected by the US.

There are three streams, and while it’s sometimes snoozy because the boats are on deck, other times, you’ll see what the explorers see in the depths of the ocean.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Desperate human beings will do what they must to provide.

Dozens of elephants killed in Botswana

Coincidentally, I was reading the topic of elephant poaching on the Japanese site. In the underground it seems that it is being traded at a surprisingly high price.
In Japan, bootleggers are targeting "御神木Goshinboku" trees that are older than 100 years in shrines.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.