What are you Browsing Now?

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I am reading a piece of the history of the The French Foreign Legion, I almost traveled to Paris to indlist when I was 18-19 years old, Today I wish I had taken the chance, because today I live on a gathering of houses where there are staff 24-7, because 20 years of Amphetamine has made me sick, and given me 3 Psychiatric Diseases.I have no symptoms when I take care of my medicine, so now you know a little about me. :unsure: 😀

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

The only true death is to never live. Tomorrow is a hope, never a promise.
The lamb and the wolf, the mere essences of death; also known as the eternal hunters. Very few escape their wrath
as they destroy all in their path. The bond that is shared is unbreakable and profoundly devoted. You, little lamb,
have remained by the wolves side since the beginning. How could a faulty mistake change the dynamic of not
only the bond; but the world itself?
https://www.quotev.com/story/11117404/K-i-n-d-r-e-d-Wolf-X-Lamb-Reader

Last edited:

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
RIP Dave Prowse: Darth Vader actor dies aged 85 - BBC News

Untitled.png

star wars original 1980 i am your father HD - YouTube

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
This is a very cool documentary if you all haven't seen it , I own it from years ago on DVD but it is apparently sold out and was in 8 parts but someone has restored it and it's on youtube in one full part in HD. "BBS the Documentary" and they interview the inventor of the BBS and some of the download protocols inventors from the early days like Kermit,Punter and others. I recommend watching it! The owner of the documentary even has it on his own site free BBS: The Documentary under creative commons so it can be shared with everyone!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.