rb-1.png

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Only reading as far back as "peanut butter sandwich" (I had just finished a delicious mocha, :coffee: not too sweet, with an extra [3rd shot] of expresso, and whipped cream)
I now feel inspired to make a sliced turkey sandwich on sprouted wheat bread; and it shall include mustard, relish, Chick-Fil-A sauce, and a slice of munster cheese to offset the sweetness! 😋

Update: Since we were all out of sliced turkey, I'd decided to use mozzarella cheese, and (I thank God) found left over lasagna with meatballs which I then made into a (far more delicious than it sounds) filling sandwich!

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well that turkey sandwich sounds absolutely delicious. :)

I'm actually a terrible cook. Just finished a cutting board's worth of pepper Jack cheese on Wheat Thins (r) with a good amount of green grapes and tea with heavy cream. It's mad hot and humid, so no cooking now anyway as it makes the lonely AC in here work harder.

But after my complaint of abnormally dry weather elsewhere, now we're in the crosshairs of a tropical storm this weekend that should reverse some of the pre-drought stuff. 🌂🍂

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
AS20180730002528_comm.jpg

It's a frozen dessert made of crushed ice with condensed milk and several kinds of fruits and azuki beans. It's called shirokuma. Shirokuma refers to a polar bear, but there are various theories as to who named it and why, and it is not clear. I always thought that the name of polar bear ice cream was a trademark, but I recently learned that it is used as a general term for frozen sweets that are eaten like this.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
View attachment 245193
It's a frozen dessert made of crushed ice with condensed milk and several kinds of fruits and azuki beans. It's called shirokuma. Shirokuma refers to a polar bear, but there are various theories as to who named it and why, and it is not clear. I always thought that the name of polar bear ice cream was a trademark, but I recently learned that it is used as a general term for frozen sweets that are eaten like this.
Oh man. The temps are around 20C and it's not even 9AM yet. Looking at something like this is masochism.🍧

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.