What are you eating right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
What did she say was in the Popsicle, show-Zi? Red beans?

That video was kinda interesting, probably because I wanted to reach thru the monitor and grab a Popsicle for myself. :D
It contains pineapple,orange and red beans. She seems to have noticed the fruit in it first.
By the way, I learned for the first time that stick-shaped frozen sweets are called 'Popsicle'.:geek:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

39955.jpg
😅

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Traditional Japanese New Year’s dish called Osechi-ryori. It’s an assortment
of small dishes. Each dish has meaning, and is part of celebrating the New Year and helps usher in good health and prosperity for the family for the year.
Since it takes time to decorate cooking, the number of cases where it is sold by mail order from online sites is increasing in recent years. And, as a matter of course, troubles unique to mail-order sales also occur.
osechi_00_m.jpg

See an ad like this and place an order.
osechi_01_m.jpg

This case was first talked about in 2011, but it is still being talked about as a topic of current affairs during the New Year. And similar troubles continue to occur every year.

About 14 hours from the current time, Japan will reach 2022.
I look forward to working with you next year.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.