What are you eating right now?

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
For my main meal today: two eggs fried in a little olive oil, sunny side down on lightly toasted bread without butter. Then some black pepper, and then: a little bit of sausage gravy over the tops--just enough to taste without smothering.

Snarf! :giggle:

its always surprising how most of the english style breakfast flavors work so well togeather.

So much so that in NY state you can find "garbage plates" I saw where your from Plat, you may have had one lol

but NY also has alot of regional items you really are hard pressed to find elsewhere

Chicken Riggie's, Beer cheese soup to name a few good ones lol

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Potatoes Au Gratin, You know Potatoes? Boil em' Mash em' Stick em' in a stew? lol (please tell me theres some Lord of the rings fans in here 😅)

Potateos.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Rice is said to be the staple food of the Japanese, but in fact, many different kinds of noodle dishes are consumed. Especially in summer, there is a high demand for noodle dishes that are eaten cold. Lately, I've been eating only noodles.~🥢:)

-------------------Trivia:geek:🔎--------------------

The noodles that are thinner than udon are called ``hiyamugi,'' and those that are even thinner are called ``somen,'' depending on their thickness. I can't feel the difference in taste, but the texture is different. In summer, the thinnest type of somen becomes more popular.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Rice is said to be the staple food of the Japanese, but in fact, many different kinds of noodle dishes are consumed. Especially in summer, there is a high demand for noodle dishes that are eaten cold. Lately, I've been eating only noodles.~🥢:)

-------------------Trivia:geek:🔎--------------------

The noodles that are thinner than udon are called ``hiyamugi,'' and those that are even thinner are called ``somen,'' depending on their thickness. I can't feel the difference in taste, but the texture is different. In summer, the thinnest type of somen becomes more popular.

12 years ago I had cold udon the first time when I was in Tokyo on a hot June day with a friend of mine. We stopped by a random noodle place for lunch. It was a revelation to have such a delicious cold dish.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Ok, just because something calls itself "vegan" does not automagically qualify it to be like: health food. What is health food anyway? I can't believe this.

OK so I'm not vegan but I LOVE some "vegan" foods like Thai Basil dumplings with spicy mango sauce. Delish! So in the vegan section of my store, I see some non-dairy "vegan" fake yogurts, made with coconut milk. They looked great so I bought a bunch of them. Didn't read the labels because...hey! This is vegan country. And they taste fantastic.

Well eventually I did read the label. OK, so a 4 ounce container( 4.5 spoonfuls for me, that's it) of Cocojune lemon/elderflower coconut milk yogurt has....wait for it:

75% of your total daily allowance of saturated fat

I kid you not. 😳

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Ok, just because something calls itself "vegan" does not automagically qualify it to be like: health food. What is health food anyway? I can't believe this.

OK so I'm not vegan but I LOVE some "vegan" foods like Thai Basil dumplings with spicy mango sauce. Delish! So in the vegan section of my store, I see some non-dairy "vegan" fake yogurts, made with coconut milk. They looked great so I bought a bunch of them. Didn't read the labels because...hey! This is vegan country. And they taste fantastic.

Well eventually I did read the label. OK, so a 4 ounce container( 4.5 spoonfuls for me, that's it) of Cocojune lemon/elderflower coconut milk yogurt has....wait for it:

75% of your total daily allowance of saturated fat

I kid you not. 😳
My daughter had to eat coconut yogurt until recently due to a dairy I tolerance (she thankfully seems to be outgrowing). It is actually pretty delicious, lucky for her kids burn that stuff off like it isn’t there. Me…not so much, I have to run.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

Anyway, the price is cheap. The downside is that the shelf life is extremely short. It is a representative of ingredients when there is no money. You can buy 10,000 packs for the price of NVIDIA 4090.
Considering that, I feel that the price of 4090 is not expensive.:)(y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.