What are your leisurely activities?

Electr0n

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
Today was a slow day for me and I am utterly bored, so let's talk about our leisurely activities, i.e. what do you like to do in your free time. Mine ranges from checking a few news websites, watching stupid cat videos on reddit, browsing MT and rarely play a round of chess. What about you?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
When I have plenty of time, it is fun to cook for a while and visit bookstores. Of course, I am browsing the Internet, but all the examination of my free time is obsessed with the detour route and rarely leads to a conclusion. For example, if you search for "Thunderbird" settings on the web, you have arrived at a puppet show that encourages international rescue activities unintentionally.
There is no problem because everything is permitted under the name of 'slow time'.

D

Deleted member 65228

Bit of running/general exercise and binge watching DC/Marvel series :p

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Weight train 4x a week. Cardio in between those days. Play GTA V with friends. Mess around with my PC's. Detail my truck. Find new Metal bands. Watch anything on Netflix. Or just relax by myself for a bit with nothing powered on around me. Just the sweet sound of silence. Oh and play around with my dogs.

Some things i tend to do with down time. I think the most important is exercise, which i always set aside 4 days a week, about 1 hour each of those days to.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.