Advice Request What Bookmark's manager do you use?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I have been known to use FF Sync.
I had no idea there were 3rd party programs for this, strange.
Other than a browsers built-in sync feature I would not employ any
3rd party app for this.
Cool post Spawn, Thanks ;)

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I'm just an oldschool "Export bookmarks to .html file" guy. :D

That is what i do. It works with All browsers.
My main browser is Firefox & i export it to .html then import it to all the other browsers namely Chrome & IE. I keep the .html file as backup in all my cloud accounts too as a precaution.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
That is what i do. It works with All browsers.
My main browser is Firefox & i export it to .html then import it to all the other browsers namely Chrome & IE. I keep the .html file as backup in all my cloud accounts too as a precaution.
Yup, the most appealing thing to this otherwise cumbersome method is the fact that the .html file automatically serves as a backup, so no need to worry about the sync service screwing up (improbable, but you never know <.<).

Reactions: shukla44

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for the comments. I recently starting using Bookmark Manager to replace the built-in Bookmark manager in Chrome and wanted to hear what others used, if there was anything else. Agreeably this extension is not for everyone. :) I will continue to try it out for another week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.