Cortex

Level 9
I have a KIA Ceed - After having more cars than I can count in the last 42 years including German, IMHO it's the most well thought out & best constructed car for the money I've ever had. I will buy another KIA, even though they are a little humble.

(I have a wife to trade, not new & mileage a little high but runs OK, will trade for a BMW M3 - Don't expect much s*x though :p:p)

imuade

Level 8
Verified
Car.jpg

This is an Italian pun.
"Chiavi in mano" means "everything included" (litterally, keys in your hand). But "chiavi" is also a slang for "you f*ck".
So, left is "8.450 euro everything included". Right is "some euro more, but you f*ck" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oldschool

Level 30
Verified
@show-Zi I am a die-hard Mazda lover :love: but I now own a Hyundai GT. It's very functional and reliable. I absolutely drool over the last generation (U.S.) Mazda RX7!!! I just saw a beautiful one the other day. There are a few around here that are in immaculate condition. They are still beautiful today amidst the many technical/stylistic developments that have taken place since they were built. They are fine sculpture! (y)

show-Zi

Level 18
Verified
@show-Zi I am a die-hard Mazda lover :love: but I now own a Hyundai GT. It's very functional and reliable. I absolutely drool over the last generation (U.S.) Mazda RX7!!! I just saw a beautiful one the other day. There are a few around here that are in immaculate condition. They are still beautiful today amidst the many technical/stylistic developments that have taken place since they were built. They are fine sculpture! (y)
The RX-7 is a great car. The rotary engine rotates as hard as the Radeon RX-590's cooling fan. Both use large amounts of fuel.:D
I think the design of Mazda 30 years ago is great. :)