Opel Astra H (wagon) 1,7 CDTI...like this
DSC7561.jpg

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I have a KIA Ceed - After having more cars than I can count in the last 42 years including German, IMHO it's the most well thought out & best constructed car for the money I've ever had. I will buy another KIA, even though they are a little humble.

(I have a wife to trade, not new & mileage a little high but runs OK, will trade for a BMW M3 - Don't expect much s*x though :p:p)

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
Car.jpg

This is an Italian pun.
"Chiavi in mano" means "everything included" (litterally, keys in your hand). But "chiavi" is also a slang for "you f*ck".
So, left is "8.450 euro everything included". Right is "some euro more, but you f*ck" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@show-Zi I am a die-hard Mazda lover :love: but I now own a Hyundai GT. It's very functional and reliable. I absolutely drool over the last generation (U.S.) Mazda RX7!!! I just saw a beautiful one the other day. There are a few around here that are in immaculate condition. They are still beautiful today amidst the many technical/stylistic developments that have taken place since they were built. They are fine sculpture! (y)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@show-Zi I am a die-hard Mazda lover :love: but I now own a Hyundai GT. It's very functional and reliable. I absolutely drool over the last generation (U.S.) Mazda RX7!!! I just saw a beautiful one the other day. There are a few around here that are in immaculate condition. They are still beautiful today amidst the many technical/stylistic developments that have taken place since they were built. They are fine sculpture! (y)

The RX-7 is a great car. The rotary engine rotates as hard as the Radeon RX-590's cooling fan. Both use large amounts of fuel.:D
I think the design of Mazda 30 years ago is great. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.