What Do You Prefer: Summer or Winter?

L

Lucent Warrior

Thread author
It would greatly depend on where i was as to how i would answer this question. As i could give varying answers to various places.
Currently where i am, i prefer Winter, as Summer is either extremely hot and humid, or raining "in which the mosquito's will teach you a whole new meaning of adapt and over come as they dive right through your repellent for a bite".

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Great Question @xCharbz :)...
...and difficult for me to answer because I am equally likely to complain of being too hot as I am too cold :D
(and don't ask me about the rain;))

Before I left School I would have voted "Summer" immediately..because 7 weeks School Holiday is far better than being made to get out of bed on a freezing cold morning to be "Force-fed" information that would prove to be pretty useless :rolleyes:

I guess that I like Summer best if I am outside enjoying it...:)
..but less if I am inside and hot..:oops:
I guess that I like Winter best if I am warm inside and can see snow out of the window...:)
..but less if I have to be out in it.:oops:

.....I think that I will vote....SUMMER,.because the sunshine makes me happy:)....(or rather,happier;))

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I wanted to vote sumter or winmer, but not available...
I don't love winter (because "winter is coming")
So i voted summer, by default (I don't love a lot summer too)

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I will go for Summer why?

• Since you can have good physical activity outside, as long you have protection against sunburn and UV rays.
  • You will able to drink more water to cleanse and remove any unwanted substance on your body because you deal on heavy task.
  • Much more adventurer compare to Winter.

Compare to Winter that all of your task will be reduce and much focus on your home only.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
All because:

- Spring because i can take hotties under blooming cherry trees
- Summer , because i can see hotties in tiny and tight clothes
- Fall , because many hotties separate with their boyfriends at that season , so i pick up the poor ones and comfort them
- Winter, because hotties feel cold and need my warm body to get warm

F

ForgottenSeer 55323

Thread author
Summer because its hot, we have no school and we have vacation.

Reactions: DardiM
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
Hello i live in Denmark, and yes, we have all four seasons, i do like the spring, i love it. Everything begins to smell, and you see the sun more, etc.;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.