What does Spyhunter do?

Product name
Spyhunter
Pros
  • I tried the trial version. It just detects the suspicious files but does not handle them. If you want all these to be deleted, you must pay for another version.
CONS
You can find countless download links in many sites. These links used to appear in a article describing similar programs as a malware or pup. I don't know what exactly this program is, but it may involve in some unfair competitions.
Moreover, I found this program transmit data to India. What does this action mean?
BOTTOM LINE
Somebody just define this program.
D

Deleted member 178

People act like everything is supposed to remove malware for free, it really does bug me when I see that though.

why use a software that remove stuff only if i pay , while others do it for free

Entreri

Level 7
Verified
May 25, 2015
Buy a real AV.

The two best paid ones for 2015 are Kaspersky and Bitdefender according to AV Test and AV Comparatives. There are plenty of other top notch AV companies that have been around forever.

Malwarebytes is truly awesome of course. HitmanPro is good as well. You can d/l Process Explorer from Microsoft, it connects to Virustotal and see what's up with your PC.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.