What happend to Malware Removal Assistance For Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

TwinHead is volunteer and helps on his free time and via donation.
Also, serious malware removal (not just running MBAM lol) requires extensive knowledge of very specific tools and the OS, if used by inexperienced users, they will wreck a system easily.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Nasdaq helped me out over there a while back with a flash player exploit. :emoji_ok_hand: Malwarebytes forum has something like that also. But Gandalf_The_Grey is right, the sub-forum here has a deserted aura about it lately. Curious. :unsure:

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Posters with infections can seek help here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help Forum

They apparently have a Malware Response Team and moderators in place to train team members and ensure that malware removal help is as safe and effective as possible. I have no personal experience with it myself.
the person managing and training the malware removal team overthere is the lead malware researcher of a well known AV, so you cant be wrong asking help there.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Posters with infections can seek help here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help Forum

They apparently have a Malware Response Team and moderators in place to train team members and ensure that malware removal help is as safe and effective as possible. I have no personal experience with it myself.
I’ve learned a lot reading a couple of their responses to requests for assistance. They seem quite knowledgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.