Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Surely, I think...Very good definition too.

Edit:
So God are from anti-matter, all Angels and souls of the deceaded are from antimatter or another fluid which is not matter?
According to the Bible, it is simpler to assume that God created the physical world. So, the physical world can be only a part of God or it is external to God. Antimatter is a part of the physical world, so God cannot be fully from antimatter (or other forms of matter).
The antimatter is not a mystery. The mystery is only the fact, why there is more matter than antimatter in our physical world. The properties of antimatter can be predicted and measured in the physical experiments. Some experiments (like interaction with gravitation) are going on and some are planned in the near future.

Edit.
I assumed that creating the physical world means that anything like that did not exist before (matter, antimatter, etc.). One could assume that creating allows that something physical might exist before the creation of our physical world, and then God could be material or could be emergent from the matter.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
The mystery is only the fact, why there is more matter than antimatter in our physical world.
- maybe cause all antimatter exploded with contact of matter?..

In this composite image of the Crab Nebula, matter and antimatter are propelled nearly to the speed of light by the Crab pulsar. The images came from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope.

In this composite image of the Crab Nebula, matter and antimatter are propelled nearly to the speed of light by the Crab pulsar. The images came from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope. Photo by NASA
- from here: How Antimatter Spacecraft Will Work

Last edited:

Andy Ful

Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
If the amounts of matter and antimatter would be the same (and in contact) then all matter should be annihilated to particles that are its own anti-particles (like photons). But, this is not what happened in our physical world. It is possible that antimatter is somewhere in the world, but there is no proof of that.

Brye

Jan 24, 2020
mlnevese,

You made a very good point. Our human senses are limited. I should have said it this way: reality is things as they really are. You don't have to see it for it be reality. Reality is not based on lies, fear, pride, self deception, etc. Reality is reality. You either accept it or reject it.

Andy, what I said above should make it more clear. :)

Andy Ful

Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014

In this composite image of the Crab Nebula, matter and antimatter are propelled nearly to the speed of light by the Crab pulsar. The images came from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope.'s Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope.

In this composite image of the Crab Nebula, matter and antimatter are propelled nearly to the speed of light by the Crab pulsar. The images came from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope. Photo by NASA
- from here: How Antimatter Spacecraft Will Work
From the same article:
"However, scientists discovered a possible deposit of antimatter near the center of the galaxy in 1977. If that does exist, it would mean that antimatter exists naturally, and the need to make our own antimatter would be eliminated."

The text under the (true) image of the Crab Nebula, is only a possible hypothesis. Simply, if matter and antimatter particles are moving very fast, the chances to annihilate are very small. The Crab Nebula is a place that this could be possible. But, there is no proof that antimatter is there.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well, cosmic occurrences are still largely theoretical. A supernova: we see the evidence of it as a snapshot in time. We are virtually certain of the "reality" of black holes but we've never physically sat at the edge of the Event Horizon. So "reality" is a continuum, among other things.

I will say "reality" is more of an interpretation of the way things are from a human standpoint. Not a material (or anti-material) entity or particle. The complete interpretation of "reality" in a way we can understand continues to elude us, right? It's not possible to fully quantify it as it's a more abstract concept.

Andy Ful

Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
mlnevese,

You made a very good point. Our human senses are limited. I should have said it this way: reality is things as they really are. You don't have to see it for it be reality. Reality is not based on lies, fear, pride, self deception, etc. Reality is reality. You either accept it or reject it.

Andy, what I said above should make it more clear. :)
I probably understand what you want to say, but this is far away from what you said.
For example, Umbra could say that things are really as they are only in his mind, and this will be consistent with all you have just written. He does not see my thoughts, because he is a human and his senses are limited (even if all the world including me is in his mind). (y) :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.