Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
What is the best PC cleaner for Windows 10, I do not want any bulky or weak products, I want a free product what does what it says on the tin. I need a program that will not interfere with my current security programs.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In overall safety program then CCleaner, meanwhile ASC is an acceptable alternative but other features are not 100% sure for safety in productive environment.

Reactions: Butterfly

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Wise Care 365. I use Windows Disk Cleanup most of the time.

Between CCleaner and Advanced System Care = None.

Reactions: frogboy

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
You have some nice options to decide for this kind of softwares. I would recommend you CCleaner Or Privazer for such kinds of activity. CCleaner has the functionality that could be handled by both a normal user as well as the advanced user. CCleaner also have the option for deleting/cleaning system with advanced cleaning system which you may like to use.
Capture.PNG

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Using a combination of Kerish Doctor + CCleaner + Windows CleanManager.
Better safe than sorry...definitely not Iobit ASC.

Privazer and Wise Care are nice but abit aggressive for my liking.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.