AtlBo

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
I guess Norton or McAfee? Comodo is onto the best concept, but I think they still lack a hands off endpoint option for workstations. For companies a very sophisticated network monitoring system is required in accompaniment to the endpoint software. Don't think they have anything that has gotten anyone's attention...

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
I guess Norton or McAfee? Comodo is onto the best concept, but I think they still lack a hands off endpoint option for workstations. For companies a very sophisticated network monitoring system is required in accompaniment to the endpoint software. Don't think they have anything that has gotten anyone's attention...
I considered Comodo Japanese. Maybe they are US based

If so, huge boost to US ability

Reactions: AtlBo and BryanB
I think it's Norton. Most reviews that I have read proves that Norton is the best consumer-security software in terms of overall virus protection and performance, as measured by detection rates and speed. Also, I have been using Norton for a couple of years and I am very satisfied with its' security and protection features.

Of all U.S. AV produces, Malwarebytes has the largest share of the global market - in large part due to its free version (most people refuse to pay).

If you measure what has been installed after it has been paid for - and has remained on the system, then the statistics are a lot different.

One set of measurements and statistics is virtually never comparable to another set because what and how things are measured is completely different.

Last edited by a moderator: