• Start date

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
😒😒😒😒😒
I am so looking forward to better weather.

IMG_1346.png

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
IMG_7163.jpeg

Horrendous weather, I know. My favorite temperatures range is 45 - 55 F (7 - 12 C for you non-Americans). Unfortunately I can only expect such amazing weather part of the year. Usually from early Oct to mid-March. Then it starts getting hot. I’m OK with temps up to 65 F (18 C) but any higher and I’m not a happy camper.

This is East Coast, USA for anyone curious.

Let’s trade places @Trident. You just need to help me with the British slang and words like “innit” and stuff so I can fit in. I’ll help you with the American slang.

Last edited:

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023

Ha! Man does a good impression of how we speak (in some parts of US, others sound completely different). Enjoyed this vid. Good impression and good effort. But I could tell this guy wasn’t speaking exactly like we do, ha.

I’ll say a truth we Americans don’t like hearing. Brits do our accents far better than we do theirs. It’s an unfortunate fact that a Yank like me must admit.

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
This is another one of his 😀
Bo o of wa a

LOL. Maybe it’s because I’m not fully sober right now, but man I’m cracking up over here. I might binge some more of this guy’s vids. I need a bo o of wa a myself, I’m hiccuping.

I love watching vids on accents. I saw one by a Brit on like 80+ different accents you all have in the UK. Some sound normal (what we Americans think you all sound like). Others were so odd I had to Google. Kind of like how the deep South and the upper West Coast in the US have a very different accent than the rest of us.

• HaHa
Reactions: Nevi and Trident

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
Are you kidding me !? I'd love that kind of weather far more often where I live 😃

Look at the current nonsense I have to endure:

View attachment 274517

Wet snow is actually falling right now 😬

Is that the temperature where you’re at all the time? If so, we must trade places, brother.

I’m a winter baby. Born during one of the coldest nights of the year. I love the cold. I’d live in a winter wonderland like that for the rest of my life.

wat0114

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
Is that the temperature where you’re at all the time? If so, we must trade places, brother.

I’m a winter baby. Born during one of the coldest nights of the year. I love the cold. I’d live in a winter wonderland like that for the rest of my life.

No, here in Canada during the winter months, December to early March, it is anywhere from an Antartic-like cold of -36 c to a balmy +10 c or so, the latter of which if we are lucky. I hate the cold and don't take well to it, but living on either the the West or East coast is too expensive, so I endure the prairie climate. Such weird and often unpredictable weather here, where we can sometimes have literally a 20 degree temperature swing in a matter of only 24 hours. I remember, not too fondly btw, a few years ago riding my bike to work in the morning at +8 celcius, and then rinding back home in the early evening at -15 celcius with snow falling and high winds, introducing a menacing wind chill factor making it "feel like" -25 celcius, no exageration. If you like a winter wonderland, this region should suit you perfectly fine :D

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
No, here in Canada during the winter months, December to early March, it is anywhere from an Antartic-like cold of -36 c to a balmy +10 c or so, the latter of which if we are lucky. I hate the cold and don't take well to it, but living on either the the West or East coast is too expensive, so I endure the prairie climate. Such weird and often unpredictable weather here, where we can sometimes have literally a 20 degree temperature swing in a matter of only 24 hours. I remember, not too fondly btw, a few years ago riding my bike to work in the morning at +8 celcius, and then rinding back home in the early evening at -15 celcius with snow falling and high winds, introducing a menacing wind chill factor making it "feel like" -25 celcius, no exageration. If you like a winter wonderland, this region should suit you perfectly fine :D

Nice! I have family in Canada. In Calgary and Toronto. Been all over Canada with them. Really enjoyed enjoyed Vancouver (bit hot for my liking though), Banff, Lake Louise area in Alberta, etc. And yes, it’s true, Canadians are much nicer than the average American. Or at least they’re better at pretending.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018

Come see me, snow on ground Oct to end of April, winter temps can get to -40C. Actually you get used to it, no such thing as being too cold, only that your wearing the wrong clothing. And I agree with Wat0114, dirt cheap to live on prairies, housing 75% or more cheaper than Vancouver or Toronto. I could never understand why anyone would choose to live there.

Last edited:

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
Come see me, snow on ground Oct to end of April, winter temps can get to -40C. Actually you get used to it, no such thing as being too cold, only that your wearing the wrong clothing. And I agree with Wat0114, dirt cheap to live on prairies, housing 75% or more cheaper than Vancouver or Toronto. I could never understand why anyone would choose to live there. And yes A090 I think we're nicer than Americans, we don't have the need to carry guns 24/7 either.

Agreed. Whenever someone says they’re too cold, I say put on more clothing. But when you’re too warm, what can you do? Take off your skin? Nope. That’s another reason why I love the cold. It’s easier to manage.

Also agreed on the living in the cities thing. I’m not a fan of that either. I enjoy the mountains, forests, and large acres of land where you can build whatever you want, have a homestead, raise some animals, etc. People are generally annoying, noisey, and incompatible with nature. That’s why in major cities, we live in metal boxes like in places like NYC, LA, etc. Few trees left there… And why I prefer to be far from major cities. The added benefit is in the event of a WW3, there’s less chance of being in a targeted area. Not that I think about this actually happening, but it’s a nice side benefit.

The only thing I disagree with you on is the guns. But that’s because I’m an American. And while I spent much of my life in the liberal North, I now live in the conservative South. Fully acclimated down here. And here in the South, we’re all about that 2A. (y)

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
What, is it July already? o_O

Right now it's 81F/27C projected to reach 85F/29C.

Tomorrow, it's supposed to drop 20 degrees F. We need rain very much too--it's bone-dry and there are brush fires in New Jersey and New York State.

brooiweather.PNG

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
What, is it July already? o_O

Right now it's 81F/27C projected to reach 85F/29C.

Tomorrow, it's supposed to drop 20 degrees F. We need rain very much too--it's bone-dry and there are brush fires in New Jersey and New York State.

Have lots of family in the Empire State. It’s where I was born and raised. Most are in Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island. Some upstate too. No one has complained of fires that I know personally, but NY is a huge state and I know fires are a problem at certain times of the year. Hope all is well, and you’re not in an affected zone, brother @plat

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.