• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
110 degrees Fahrenheit, probably a record high in this city for this day.
Intel or Radion may be running in the basement of your town!:eek:

Yikes indeed.
I actually like steamed potatoes I am afraid I might start eating myself 😂
You might be able to become a perpetual motion machine.:LOL:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
uUzvQ3lML_bkIqyakc1vFs-Knw39CLTsfp6KpenqJJB85-16ZTNgv8_zzxJb4B3pvnk_5R12ZHzlGhuYU2KVMkFp4bDEsx...jpg

The temperature has been like this for several days. It seems to have exceeded 40 degrees Celsius in some areas. More people die from heat stroke than Corona.
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
In UK we not really setup for heat, very large windows (not MS) to let lots of light in during winter & houses that deliberately absorb heat makes it feel hotter than temperatures in the Cook (mid Pacific) islands where I was last year - Though if increased heat continues some form of AC will be a good idea even where we are? (Already looking)

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
We've had a mostly Spring-like summer so far, until we hit record highs of 106 * F. Today I woke up at 4 am to the sound of a sudden onslaught of wind, followed by heat lightning and an August thunderstorm. 🌬⚡⛈ I've never seen weather like this in August.

Today feels like we're living in the Mississippee Delta. 88 * F and 70% humidity. 😰🥵 Not the best weather for pruning the ornamental plum tree, which required a bit of surgery.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
65F right now here in Maine, USA. Got up to a high of 69F today. Last week, it hit 84F and there were heat warnings issued asking people to consider restricting outdoor exercise, etc. Humidity running about 70%.
キャプチャ.PNG

This is the temperature in my area 40 years ago. I think the environment was very similar to the area you live in.
In those days, the humidity was low and the area was also known as a summer resort that was easy to spend even in summer. It's only 40 years. The environment changes drastically depending on whether the performance of the sun is increasing or the cooling function of the earth is deteriorating.:coffee::unsure:

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Our temps are below average now for this time of year. It's normally in the 70s F here. Rainfall is down by a lot. Usually we get 25 to 30 inches a year. This year we're barely at 9 inches.

The weather is cyclical. Mother Nature rolls the dice and how they come up is what the weather will be.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.