• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
You don't need to travel this year. Wow..
IMG_0189.jpg

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Today we in Brooklyn NY got our first soaking beneficial rain fall in about a month. Yes, and the rest of NY state--some parts were already in the works to declare a state of drought conditions, but hopefully this is averted now.

If you live in a temperate zone but have gone without any rain for weeks, do you get kind of antsy and uncomfortable? Anyway, today was air conditioner weather, that's all I know. Prob. upper 80s F/31 deg C with high humidity. Are parts of Europe still in a drought? I read out in the Western US, they're discovering all these dead bodies because the lakes and reservoirs are drying up. 💀:coffee:

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
90 and by cracky loving it to the pieces. For my part 8 months of ideal HOT and HUMIDITY suits if it was possible. The hotter the less chances of people harming and house destroying storms as in tornadoes! Im good with that. Cold is DESTRUCTIVE in way too many ways, sickness etc

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
90 and by cracky loving it to the pieces. For my part 8 months of ideal HOT and HUMIDITY suits if it was possible. The hotter the less chances of people harming and house destroying storms as in tornadoes! Im good with that. Cold is DESTRUCTIVE in way too many ways, sickness etc
Huh? Its the heat and humidity that causes tornadoes and destructive thunder storms.

Cold is not really destructive nor does it have anything to do with sickness. Wind, rain, humidity, storms cause far more damage than cold. I know, I live where winter is 6 months long and it can get down to -40C numerous times per year. But 31C here today.:D

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
Huh? Its the heat and humidity that causes tornadoes and destructive thunder storms.

Cold is not really destructive nor does it have anything to do with sickness. Wind, rain, humidity, storms cause far more damage than cold. I know, I live where winter is 6 months long and it can get down to -40C numerous times per year. But 31C here today.:D
Just wait until those cold fronts start plowing into the nice heated weather, perfect recipe for destructive twisters. How many times have we seen in spring when the 2 mix. It's inevitable and a yearly routine. Here in the Mid South we have Fall twister season called Dixie Alley and those can be vicious. Another reason why i prefer a slower progression into fall season because i hate seeing those poor people caught off guard and lose family and pets because of it.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.