Advice Request What is your favorite mobile brand ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

What is your favorite mobile brand in 2020-2021 ?

• Apple (iPhone)

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Samsung

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Xiaomi + Redmi

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Huawei + Honor

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Lenovo

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Oppo + Realme

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Vivo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZTE

• Alcatel

• LG

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Overpriced because of 5-6 years of iOS updates, good battery/camera. the text looks nice then android devices
01ofpeD.png
Well I'll never know will I?;)

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
I've had enough phones over time, but unfortunately I didn't get along with Apple OS, its limitations and battery; I was a Samsung fan some time ago until I realized that every time a new update came the battery life was affected (and here I can say that I did a lot of tests to see what I could do to bring it back to normal, resofting from 0 through software or box, root, various workarounds and ... nothing); Xiaomi are cheaper phones with very good specifications compared to other manufacturers that offer the same specifications but at a much higher price .... but unfortunately the upgrade-downgrade part and the lack of software to help the normal, inexperienced user ... is for many a pain in the ass and the battery degrades as in other manufacturers with each update; Huawei specifications are ok, the battery degrades just like the other manufacturers with every update and personally at the moment I own a P30 Pro which INMHO is a phone that has been advertised too much in vain, I am passionate about taking photos and I can say that during the day or if you want to do a point & shoot without having to go to settings, in many situations the pictures come out worse than with other phones, and yes, during the night it really takes good pictures.
I miss the old days and Nokia 5110 that I had many years ago and forgot to charge.
I will vote for Huawei.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.