Advice Request What is your favorite VPN?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo

Level 1
Verified
Dec 31, 2013
SecurityKiss...but will be trying out Cyber Ghost after reading this thread

Wodkakiller

Verified
Dec 28, 2013
Hello, I have read in the Boerse.bz CyberGhost will log the data.
Safe or not safe?
In Germany there was just a warning wave due to Redtube.

But now I need CyberGhost a Giveawy for me!

Sorry for my Bad English.

Greeting vodka Killer

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
I use Softether VPN, a japanese VPN "service". It's free and stable, a university project. + and some other VPN services, proxies, DNS servers. Long list. xD

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Cyberghost 5 (got it from giveaway)
Kepard (got it by referring it to 6 friends)

grelos

Level 1
Verified
Jan 27, 2014
I have been using some good VPN's over the last years, mandatory for me was no-logging policy, otherwise I do not even consider a VPN a real one.
All tested on W7.

VPN4ALL: good provider, quite cheap if staying below 50GB/months traffic (not an issue for me). Speed ok. Quite stable and very easy to set up. Some servers are not P2P allowed.

AirVPN: one of my favorites. Excellent support, no traffic limit, very convenient, many servers around. I have read of some DNS leaks and disconnect problems around, but I did not face them. Client is not installed, it's portable.

BolehVPN: just a step behind of Air, simply because it messed up a bit my adapters configuration when installed. Speed ok, support a bit less quick than Air.

Those 3 listed have the limit of a single account at same time.

Private Internet Access (PIA): great stuff. Inexpensive, great client, enough servers. Speed ok. A big pro is that you can connect up to 5 devices with the same account.

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
If you have problems connecting in CyberGhost VPN run the following driver hotfix and you should have no problems:

http://cyberghostvpn.com/download/driver-hotfix.exe

I use ZenMate in chrome and CyberGhost VPN

Great! I will give it a try, I like CyberGhost but the only thing that bugged me was the connection glitch I sometimes had, and how long it takes to connect. Once connected, no problem.

I also tried CyberGate VPN for the first time last night, and was verry impressed with it's performance as a free VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.