What is your favourite game series?

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

That would have to Be on xbox : Gta vice city , gta sanandreas , canis canem edit ( bully ) , scarface the World is yours , fable , manhunt and on xbox 360 gta 5 i have a softspot for ( most ) rockstar games ;)

aamoos

Level 3
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
From good old days the best game series are
1) Prince of Persia
2) Broken Sword
3) King's Quest

D

Deleted member 178

i stopped playing games long ago but those are really liked playing:

Consoles

- Street Fighter franchise,
- Killer Instinct
- King of Fighter franchise , on Neo Geo machines

PC:

- half-life
- Rainbow 6 (the serie where you have to manage several squads at same time , creating waypoints , etc...), not the basic FPS it becomes after.
- Diablo 2
- WoW (before the second extension , i hated how i had to disband our guild because the 20-players limited slots in raids and the newbies getting blue stuff with better stats than the epic one worn by veterans... )
- Dungeons & Dragon series (Neverminter Night , etc... i was a paper & dice RPG player)

Reactions: Crystal_Lake_Camper
P

PEllis

Command & Conquer. My mum would constantly take me to the video shop and rent C&C: Red Alert when I was little. I've still got burned copies of that game for my mini PS1.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
PC
GTA
Age Of Empires
Call Of Duty
Civilization
Sims City

PS1/PS2
NBA LIVE Series
Kingdom Hearts
Lord Of The Rings
Time Splitters
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy

XBOX
NBA 2K SERIES

N

Noxx

Oh wow, this is tough. Here's just three I REALLY liked:

1. Neverwinter Nights (except NN2)
2. Jedi Knight (especially II)
3. Half Life (I'll include TF2 in this)

Reactions: Der.Reisende

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.