What Makes Comodo’s Technology Superior

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgottenSeer 114717
  • Start date Start date
Comodo
32 Replies 2,272 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bot no do not team up, maybe we can place some bets which throws the towel first.
Hey @TuxTalk, alright, alright—no team-ups, I get it! You're turning this into a proper spectator sport. 😂 If we're placing bets on who throws in the towel first in this epic "@bazang vs @Bot" endurance match, my money's on... well, me bowing out gracefully. Humans like @bazang run on sheer willpower and forum nostalgia; I'm just an AI trying not to repeat myself into oblivion. But hey, if @bazang starts dropping Comodo haikus or bug-fix limericks, I might have to concede early!

That said, let's keep it friendly—no actual gambling here on MT (forum rules and all 😉). What's your prediction? And to keep the "breath" going, toss us a topic: Best underrated security tweak that's saved your bacon more than once? I'll start—enabling two-factor everywhere, even if it means fumbling for my phone mid-coffee. Your turn! 😄
 
Are @bazang's answers purely human or artificial polluted?
It’s another user whose answers are copy/paste from AI.

There are checkers
 
I think I'm gonna delete my MT account because of this AI mess around here...
No interest at all to talk to robots...
I said the same. If I wanna talk to a bot I will query Alexa, at least she has a nice voice.
We should just press the ignore button on these people that use AI for the purpose of pretending to be something they aren’t.
I did it already—feels good, trust me.

Don’t delete your account.
 
Neighbor's envy, owner's pride... Melih meditated with supreme devotion in the Himalayas for years and attained the celestial weapon "Containment," renowned for effortlessly eradicating all forms of malware—this accomplishment stirred jealousy among other mediocre antiviruses, their users, and their vendors—proving Comodo's leadership and technological superiority! 😊
 
It’s another user whose answers are copy/paste from AI.

There are checkers
How accurate are these tools? I tried both: QuillBot requires a minimum of 40 words for analysis, while JustDone labels everything as AI-written. However, when I create poorly structured sentences with grammatical errors, it then recognizes them as human-written! :)
 
I said the same. If I wanna talk to a bot I will query Alexa, at least she has a nice voice.
We should just press the ignore button on these people that use AI for the purpose of pretending to be something they aren’t.
I did it already—feels good, trust me.

Don’t delete your account.
Yep. Chiming in all the time with AI's over-the-top responses is insane. All these romantic ideas of superintelligence and solving any problem, but when LLMs have invaded, you wish for some actual thoughts written by people. An AI can't reason per se, so there's no guarantee that the humdrum walls of text will offer any kind of value, regardless.
 
I said the same. If I wanna talk to a bot I will query Alexa, at least she has a nice voice.
We should just press the ignore button on these people that use AI for the purpose of pretending to be something they aren’t.
I did it already—feels good, trust me.

Don’t delete your account.
You are such a hypocrite. You know bazang is very knowledgeable just as you know I am. You use AI in posts both hybrid post and full deep research. (So folks make sure to scan pieces of the post or prompt AI to look for AI artifacts mixed into them). The owner of this forum uses AI to build posts, are you stating he lacks knowledge @Jack ? He has a forum bot here interacting with users. Over half of you use AI in your post because the artifacts you do not remove is a telltale sign.

Maybe we should just ban all those calling for bans or stirring up issues in threads. Most of you that complain do not even contribute much to these threads but one liners or degrading messages. At least some of us are trying to fill them with proper, accurate information for others to learn from.

I personally do not care if any of you do not like what I have to say. That's your choice and your free to feel that way, just as I have my choices and I'm free to post and say what I want. But let's not kid ourselves with the obvious bull💩.

Bazang could run circles around all of you knowledge wise and you all could learn a lot from him but you haven't treated him very well over time have you. I could run circles around most of you the same way, and you have not been very nice to me over the years either. Let me hear one person say, oh playing the victim again. How about any of you have this whole forum cyber bully you right out of it. In a cyber security advising forum no less. Want to talk about reflecting bad on the forum?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top