Advice Request What Media/Audio Player Do You Use

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
for video Still using potplayer till today.. and i found about the app from this thread lol..
and for music MusicBee great but i use Spotify nowdays, easier to discover and listen to latest music

Reactions: brambedkar59

Mary1990

Level 1
Jan 22, 2019
VLC has always been good, but playback quality has suffered in the 2010s. Not sure why. I find myself using mxplayer quite a bit for actual watching, especially on Linux (but it can also be used on Windows, of course).

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Before I used VLC, but these days I rely on Spotify and Tidal. So easy.

Mary1990

Level 1
Jan 22, 2019
VLC has always been good, but playback quality has suffered in the 2010s. Not sure why. I find myself using mxplayer quite a bit for actual watching, especially on Linux (but it can also be used on Windows, of course).

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.